Orc In A Spacesuit on 27 Jan 2003 04:13:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 32 BALLOT

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 1/26/03 at 7:18 AM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>Proposal 1310/0: ...And a Cherry on Top (Glotmorf)
>1 - NO - Following the rules is good.  Maybe put an exception clause in
>rule
>10 that says that only Rule 0 is in effect during an emergency.
>2 - ABSTAIN - Dunno.

Daddy's confused. "Following the rules is good," but you're against elevating Rule 10 to a layer higher than most other rules? Wonko's proposal elevates many core rules, but leaves Rule 10 at layer 1.

						Glotmorf

First off, you're scaring the heck out of me with that daddy stuff. Second, I thought you were lowering it. I think that Follow the Rules should be higher than Rule 0, but with the exception clause that only rule 0 need be followed during an emergency. Feh, changing vote...

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Proposal 1307/0: Patriarchy (Baron von Skippy)
NO
-Is this a general resistance to anyone having those powers?-

A general resistance to a particular group having such power over another. I'm not even sure if I would be in that group now, or when I would be, didn't look it up. I'm opposesd to the very principle.