Orc In A Spacesuit on 26 Jan 2003 13:13:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Total randomness

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Uin     4UB
Creature

Uin's creature type is uniquely identified.
4, Tap: Target creature or enchantment loses an ability.-

Sound's good. Just get a bit more specific: Is the ability chosen? Or is it random? Or might even an opponent choose? Next, you gotta do something to get around "cannot be the target of spells or abilities". You just gotta :)

As for me, like I said before, I didn't mean for those to be all chooseable abilities. I meant for anyone to pay the cost, and a random thing happen. But then, each person is the least qualified to make eir own card, myself included. If you totally want to scrap by ideas, you Baron or anyone else, feel free to.