Glotmorf on 23 Jan 2003 13:28:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A petition

On 1/22/03 at 7:20 AM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>>And nobody petitioned.  No one asked for anything.
>>Not even the abolition of the rule, or my own
>>abdication.
>
>I petition The Overlord to take those steps necessary to repeal __The
>Overlord__ while affecting the rest of the game the least amount possible.

I'm not going to rule on this petition yet, because if I do I can't rule on any other petitions this nweek.  I will, however, say that it would be my inclination to rule against this one, since there are sufficient players that don't seem to want the Overlord rule to go away.

Given that, before the nweek runs out, did someone other than Mr. in a Spacesuit (as e's already petitioned this nweek) want to make a similar petition regarding the Overlord rule's chutzpah?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower