Baron von Skippy on 18 Jan 2003 03:19:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 31 BALLOT

Proposal 1289/1: Have you considered being a Plotting Radical? (Baron von Skippy)
SHELVE
So lemme get this straight... You want to reward people simply for not casting abstains? I only cast abstains if I really don't care, or don't know if the benefits outweigh the problems (used to be I said no in the past, but I got friendlier), or if it's something like a declration of respect for me, or some other conflict of interest.
-Well, Plotting Radicals aren't allowed that kind of freedom. And you might as well vote no on it - it can't get shelved again.-

[[BvS]]