Glotmorf on 17 Jan 2003 18:26:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 31 BALLOT

--- Orc In A Spacesuit <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Proposal 1291/0: Help Stop Cheesy Rule Changes
> (Glotmorf)
> NO
> Now if it were Help Get Orc More Cheese, then we'd
> be talking.

Oh...you wanted a BRIBE.  Why didn't you say so?

> Proposal 1294/2: ... But Some are More Equal than
> Others (M-Tek)
> NO
> I see this as just another digit in chutzpah.  You
> could give one set of
> rules chutzpahs in the 100's, one set in the
> 200's... same thing.  And I
> think precedence is complicated enough as it is.

Having to diddle with digits in multidigit numbers
gets old.  Layers and tiers and other systems for
splitting rules into groups related to their
fundamental nature is different from precedence and
importance.  After all, a chutzpah 4 rule without
layers that gets moved into layer 3 with, say, some
voting rules is still a chutzpah 4 rule in relation to
the other rules at this layer.

-- Glotmorf