Glotmorf on 23 Dec 2002 19:51:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] A chance to vote

--- Orc In A Spacesuit <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I know that my (internet access) schedule is going
> to unsteady for the next
> few days, and suspect the same for other players as
> well.  I'd like to
> request that, once the ballot is sent out, that
> there be a Writ of Delay.

I'd been wondering about that too.  Since a Writ of
Delay is only one day, do you want to petition me for
a three-day clock stoppage?

> Speaking of philosophies, I really don't think that
> they should do much with
> voting.  Someone with a philosophy may take many
> actions to support it, but
> last time I checked, ballot stuffing was frowned
> upon.  Glotmorf, your baby,
> can you do it sometime?

If ballot stuffing is illegal, then we've got a
problem with the Hand of Whomever, the Illegally
Obtained Ballot, and whatever else my fuzzed brain
can't recall offhand.  Plus, the two philosophies we
currently have have to do with voting.

Did you have a specific objection?  I can think of a
safeguard or two I might want to put in...

-- Glotmorf