Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Dec 2002 14:43:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] A chance to vote

I know that my (internet access) schedule is going to unsteady for the next few days, and suspect the same for other players as well. I'd like to request that, once the ballot is sent out, that there be a Writ of Delay.

For anyone who cares, I am really beginning to not like how much I'm having to do with Races. I had all these cool ideas, and I'm sure others have ideas too, and I wanted to implement things gradually, but I'm having to keep things balanced. Rewriting the way things move to tie in with Speed, throughout the ruleset, is quite tedious. Well, anyway, I'm working on it, and it looks like some philisophical people are gonna get to have some extra votes.

Speaking of philosophies, I really don't think that they should do much with voting. Someone with a philosophy may take many actions to support it, but last time I checked, ballot stuffing was frowned upon. Glotmorf, your baby, can you do it sometime?

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf