bd on 17 Dec 2002 20:00:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Foreign affairs

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 12:54 pm, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> >Is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs still active? I've never heard a report
> >from it, and Athena hasn't posted anything at all lately... is e still
> >here?
>
> -Eh, then we can get a new Minister, if e isn't still around... well, e
> votes, so I guess e's around, but eir term will end eventually.-

IT's like being the president - nice, cushy chair, good benifits, dental plan,
no work whatsoever.

> >Agoran 1: Hey, I know! Let's create Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster Gno- *erk*
> >Uggghhhhhhhh *sound of corpse hitting floor*

Ah, but what if I was Agoran #1?

> What would we call this coalition thingy? The League of Nomics?-

*cheesy trumpet music, echoy voice* THE NOMIC LEAGUE!
--
bd
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.