Orc In A Spacesuit on 16 Dec 2002 15:37:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] poing!

Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

> Poing! (16,4), please.
>
> I would also like to note that it appears that Rob is sitting on an unsprung
> box on the grid page.
>
> Wonko, I have some ideas for Force and Yoda, but I know that's your baby, so > I'll tread lightly here. I'm thinking something along the lines of making > Jedi Lord be given only to Yoda (and maybe other gremlins), and making force
> minstry rewards more balanced.  What do you think?

By "more balanced", I assume you mean "worse"... I'd like to point out that
unlike all the other Ministries, I never recieve points, BNS, or other
material resources for my Ministry. I wouldn't mind if you knocked off some
of my Force bennies if you gave me some material payment, but I would not be
happy with something that merely cut my power in the name of "balance".

BTW, Yoda and Maul just got zapped by McGee's A La Carte prop. E can't be
Jedi Lord.

--
Wonko

By Balanced, I mean you don't get bonuses virtually inaccessable to other places, and instead get the standard material compensation. Say, 1 point per force action, and 1 point each time you have to do recovery stuff. And last time I checked, a powerful Jedi couldn't even be stopped by death.

Orc In A Spacesuit