Orc In A Spacesuit on 4 Dec 2002 02:10:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Duh.

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
And what of me?  I don't remember ever leaving or being kicked out.

-You know, I don't remember you being kicked out either. Yet you're not on the list of vSOI members on the Roster... okay, your Gnome is in the mail. It'll be delivered tonight.-

Actually, on looking back, you didn't give me one last time either, where you gave each member two (cause you missed another nweek entirely). Can I get those too?