Wonko on 29 Nov 2002 16:57:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Step the hell down already

Quoth Rob Speer,

> What, exactly, is so great about Glotmorf being Overlord that we let him
> keep being it?
>
> I'd understand the situation if Glotmorf was still actively thwarting
> attempts to depose him, but now it seems that people are just quietly
> taking it. Has everyone given up that easily?

If you mean in regards to the Overlord rule, that actually has some uses,
and I'd rather have Glotmorf as OL than some other players I could name
(*cough* Calvinballplayers *cough*)

If you mean in regards to __Glotmorf Rules!__, well, it would be very
difficult to rescind it; yes, Glotmorf is no longer actively thwarting
attempts to depose hime, but e's not really actively doing anything else,
either. Free time hasn't been as easily come by as one might expect in the
days surrounding a major holiday, and as long as e's not abusing eir power,
it's not worth the time and the effort it would take to kick em out.

E did say e would get rid of Glotmorf Rules! sometime soon; if e doesn't,
then we'll worry about disposing it ourselves.

--
Wonko