Baron von Skippy on 26 Nov 2002 18:05:32 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

                                                  [[BvS]]

David E. Smith
has decided that the only way for the game to continue is to assume the legitimacy of em being administrator, unless someone does a 180 and sees that all this is eir fault.

-By the power vested in me by Glotmorf Rules!, I tell Orc to shut the hell up.-

[[BvS]]