Baron von Skippy on 24 Nov 2002 03:42:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orc's Recognizer and Rectification

I refuse to acknowledge your right to put out a Recognizer. You cannot claim a taken name, and "David E. Smith" is taken.

Via __Glotmorf Rules!__ I alter the gamestate such a majority of players recognize a State of Emergency, myself included.

If you don't like that, then I recognize a State of Emergency.

                                                  [[BvS]]