Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 04:51:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Official acts #1

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 11/21/02 at 10:43 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
>> >Cause you made the prop.  You can't judge your own props.
>>
>>It's a CFI, not a prop.  Aside from that, there's nothing in the Upper
>>House rule that says I can't judge on the appeal of my own CFI. In fact,
>>I've done it before. :)
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>
>**checks current rules**
>Oh dear god no...

You know, if we all chip in, we might be able to get you a webcam. Think of all the valuable gallery material that's gone to waste today...

						Glotmorf

At least you can make me laugh.  All is not lost...

One thing of note that is missing from the revised justice system is the ability of the majority of the upper house issue a statement about the game, and make it so. Otherwise, I would attempt to invoke that.

Orc In A Spacesuit