Glotmorf on 22 Nov 2002 04:46:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Official acts #1

On 11/21/02 at 10:43 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>> >Cause you made the prop.  You can't judge your own props.
>>
>>It's a CFI, not a prop.  Aside from that, there's nothing in the Upper
>>House rule that says I can't judge on the appeal of my own CFI.  In fact,
>>I've done it before. :)
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>
>**checks current rules**
>Oh dear god no...

You know, if we all chip in, we might be able to get you a webcam.  Think of all the valuable gallery material that's gone to waste today...

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower