Baron von Skippy on 21 Nov 2002 17:53:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orc starts proposing

BvS and Glotmorf: If BvS can't find the emails, I'll resend him my, Rob's, and McGee's analysis too.

-A note for the future, just because: If I'm selected as a judge, and to prove your case, you send me more than about 2 pages' worth of e-mails I skimmed in the first place, I'll probably skim them again. Just rephrase quickly: "Glotmorf claimed that he could make a rule giving himself a lot of power, but Rule X says he can't," and I'll go read Rule bloody X... I like mayhem too much to worry whether my judgement damages the stability of the Game.-

The only reason that there is more than 2 pages worth is that Glotmorf insisted on having so many points, almost each of which needed a counter. And you didn't need to skim it all; just read the beginning of any of the emails and that's enough. I do hope that bd takes eir responsibility a little more seriously.

-You mean you hope he'll take your side. The CFI wasn't that long. Glotmorf's inital e-mail about this little scam wasn't that long. But people can drag things out for days to no avail and no gain. Like when I won. That was a simple little thing, and it sparked endless debate, which could have been skipped entirely for all the difference it made.-

[[BvS]]