Orc In A Spacesuit on 19 Nov 2002 04:12:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 26 BALLOT

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 11/18/02 at 2:05 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
Lord Gregarian doesn't have to change the charter. Since e's the only member, e can leave, and the Secret Mookies would go away. E can then recreate it with whatever charter e likes.

						Glotmorf

Try to do something good... I made that prop in part to appease your complaint about positions, and in part to fix what Wonko did. Fine. Bah. Whatever. I shoulda used my bandwidth for something else.

Orc In A Spacesuit