bd on 14 Nov 2002 19:49:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] proposal change

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 10:13 pm, Glotmorf wrote:
> If a change to a proposal results in a proposal that would require more
> bandwidth than before the change, the proposing entity's bandwidth is
> further decreased to compensate for it; if this would take the proposing
> entity's bandwidth below zero, the change is not made.  If a change to a
> proposal results in a lower bandwidth requirement, the difference in
> bandwidth is returned to the proposing entity.

Email 1:
I create a proposal with the following text:
{{
__jack__
all wORk aNN n0 plaa makesjack a DULL BOY.
}}

Email 2:

I alter my last proposal, repeating its text 5000 times.

Email 3:

I replace my last proposal with $realproposal.

(I just manufactured bandwith! Yay!)
--
bd
Everything bows to success, even grammar.