Orc In A Spacesuit on 12 Nov 2002 19:39:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] M-Tek announcement

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I request to join M-Tek and state that, if I am accepted/ hired/ initiated/ sacrificed to the gods of bandwidth exchange, Glotmorf, or whoever is the Prez, has my permission to use my bandwidth for M-Tek proposals unless I explicitly state otherwise.

[[BvS]]

Hmm.  Try:
"...to the gods of bandwidth exchange, I give X bandwidth to M-Tek at the beginning of each nweek."
-Not what I'm going for. I'm only giving him what I'm not using, and that changes. E'd have access to whatever e could take before I use it instead of either of us being limited because I'm paying a flat rate.-

So then just give him whatever you don't think you will use, or just give him one whenever he asks for one.

I could help find an easier way, if I knew your purpose in doing this. If you are trying to contribute bandwidth to kee Iain alive, where Glotmorf won't, perhaps you should be the Prez of M-Tek.

Orc In A Spacesuit