Daniel Lepage on 10 Nov 2002 03:15:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 25 BALLOT

Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

>>> Proposal 1160/0: More Details, and Power to Boot (Orc In a Spacesuit)
>>
>> No. Although I'd like to reset the LMJ (that should have been in the
>> refresh
>> prop, methinks), I heartily disagree with undoing the effects of IT tea
>> dispensation, because, for example, the inclusion of that sentence in your
>> proposal was an effect of IT dispensing tea and coffee.
>> I'd like to keep the fabric of causality where it is, thank you very much.
>
> The prop says 'any effects'.  It does not specify that such effects exist.
> So it does nothing in that part.

Well, I'm not convinced that nothing happened... I could see it being argued
that when I tried to get tea from It, I did; I just lost 1d3 points each
time (I think that's the price of tea)

>>> Proposal 1170/4: Societies and Corporations (Orc In a Spacesuit)
>>
>> Shelve. Are you aware that you haven't specified anyone to be the Boss of
>> WBE? Although you do try to make Glotmorf the 'Usurper' and me the 'Deposed
>> King'... neither of which exist in the context of that proposal anymore.
>
> Take a look at the props page on nomic.net.  I fixed that a long time ago.
> Here's the new info, as copied and pasted from there:
> Society: Wealthy Bastard Enterprises
> Members: Glotmorf
> Charter: Wealthy Bastard Enterprises may also be referred to as WBE. One and
> only one Member may have the Position "Wealthy Bastard". If the Wealthy
> Bastard states that WBE performs a Managerial Action, WBE does so. At the
> end of each nweek, before Charter changes take effect, if WBE has enough BNS
> to do all of the following, it transfers 55 BNS to the Wealthy Bastard if
> there is one, and 11 BNS to each other Member if there are any. If there is
> no Wealthy Bastard, whichever Member has been a Member for the longest time
> becomes the Wealthy Bastard.

Take a look a bit farther down the props page:

If they are not already, make BvS the CEO of vSOI, Glotmorf The Usurper of
WBE, Wonko The Deposed King of WBE, Orc in a Spacesuit the Master of
OrcTech, Glotmorf the Prez of M-Tek, and Wonko the Leader of INH.

You missed a spot.

--
Wonko