Orc In A Spacesuit on 29 Oct 2002 05:01:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] a refresh prop

From: Rob Speer <rspeer@xxxxxxx>
On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 09:00:44PM -0500, Wonko wrote:
> On part B: I don't see that happening anywhere... If e did, it wasn't on a
> public forum...
>
> Ah, I see it now. It was, in fact a message to Spoon-Discuss. It also ruled
> the CFI in question False, as in, BvS DID win.
>
> Why do you think e didn't?

Exactly.

Glotmorf's decision

Lord Gregarian's.  But yeah...
arbitrarily
inserting the words "for that prop" into the interpretation of a rule,
or (b) citing something as nebulous as the "spirit of the game". Is the
spirit of the game supposed to be that nobody can win?

Yeah, I agree. The Baron found a completly legal hole in the rules, and even though that wasn't how the rules were supposed to work, part of Nomic is finding out how to make the rules funtion other than as intended. Gregarian, reverse your descision back to what you accidentally had it earlier.

Oh, and don't feel bad about goofing up which was which. I just read your interpertation, and assumed what you thought too, since that reasoning would go with a ruling to make BvS not win.

Orc In A Spacesuit