Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Oct 2002 07:37:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New Society: Insert Name Here

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Contingent upon Wonko rescinding eir appeal of the ruling on CFI 1098, or upon the appeal being ruled to be moot, I create the following society:

{{
__Insert Name Here__
*snip*
}}

The above society is my gesture of reconciliation, brotherhood, and blatant curiosity -- I'm dying to see what Wonko will do with it.

I would like to point out that the creation of this society would not be possible if Orc's society "fix" proposal was implemented.

						Glotmorf

I like this society. I like it a lot. It fits perfectly what I see some societies should be.

I fixed a lot of problems you had with my enhance and fix societies prop, which I just got done rewriting when I checked my email and saw this. It's not illegal or impossible now (except for _minor_ wording changes). In fact, with my revised prop, which I'll be posting in a few minutes, this could be shorter. For an example, take a look at what The Secret Mookies' new charter is with the prop: {{'Lord Gregarian' is the High Mookie. The Secret Mookies performs any actions the High Mookie says it does.}}

I took the Standard Methods idea, and sort of incorperated it into the societies and corporations rules, although they are kinda hard to recognize now.

Sorry, I'll stop plugging now, and adjust my prop to not delete this society, and post it for all to read.