Baron von Skippy on 21 Oct 2002 03:00:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] SOE

I reiterate the fact that I'm recognizing a SOE.

I also encourage everyone else to, 'cos at the moment, we're all allowed to
vote as many times as we want. Without a SOE, I predict that everyone will
vote many times on every proposal, and all hell will break loose.

Seeing as most of hell has already broken loose, I'd prefer to see the rest
of it stay put.

--
Wonko

-As I see it, either I won or I didn't.

If I did:
Players may not win.
Perhaps Dave can conviently ignore multiple votes so we can fix this with a prop.
Problem solved.

If I did not:
Voting war. People casting billions of votes. Dave goes nuts, hunts us all down, kills us with pointy bits of the server.

So either someone should declare that CFI FALSE and say I won, or everyone should declare an SOE. NOW.

Hey, that's a win-acceptable for me! Nice!-

                                                  [[BvS]]