Orc In A Spacesuit on 15 Oct 2002 22:44:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

bd gets a Kick in the Ass for that "I heckle Orc." b.s. which I'm putting
under the category of "Unbridled Hostility (TM)" and if there were a
separate category for being a jerk, it'd count there as well. BvS
transfers the kicking points to BNS. (Um, Baron, you really didn't need to
re-copy the whole damn thing for your kick. In fact, never do that again.)

Umm...BvS tried to kick bd for Spamming. I tried to kick bd for Unbridled Hostility (TM). So if you are recognizing a kick for Unbridled Hostility (TM), it should be me that does the kick.

Orc In A Spacesuit
listens to "We are so very sorry"