Baron von Skippy on 7 Oct 2002 01:54:09 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Um... Right

"Ms. Collingsworth, would you please tell the head of the Special Weapons
department that e wishes an audience with me? Now."
-Ooh, I missed that last time. So... between Glotmorf as Prez (dictatorial), me as CEO (meglomaniacal), and you (I assume that's you you're writing as) as Boss (authoritarian), do we have any major club leaders who aren't power freaks?-

                                                  [[BvS]]