Glotmorf on 3 Oct 2002 23:47:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A few things

On 10/3/02 at 7:25 PM Wonko wrote:

>First, two things I'd like to say that nobody seems to be listening to:
>
>1) WBE
>
>Glotmorf, stop trying to change the WBE charter. A) There's no provision in
>the charter for letting the Bastard change it, B) The charter's a Rule, so
>you couldn't change it even if there were a provision for it, and C) You're
>not the Bastard!

That wasn't a charter mod.  That was a proposal.  I am proposing changes to Rule 1073.  I can do that.

Even if I was trying to change the charter, your remedy is not to yell at me on the public forum about it.  Your remedy is a CFI.

>2) bd's Gnomes
>
>I *did* shoot bd with a Black Hole. I don't know why the admin thinks it's
>illegal, but it isn't. Bonus boxes are MO's, and thus can be pinballed.

After reviewing the rule, I agree.  A Bonus Box is defined as being an MO, an MO is defined as being something that can make a move, and a pinball gun causes an MO in the square into which it's fired to make two moves.

						Glotmorf