Glotmorf on 3 Oct 2002 01:26:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Here's how you create a society...

On 10/2/02 at 4:04 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>
>> I create the following society:
>>
>> {{ _WBE_
>> }}
>
>Say, do you know what's really funny? Even if your interpretation is valid,
>my proposal is now legal. Because it's not creating a new society, then,
>just altering an existing one (i.e., the one you just made). And, as part
>of
>my proposal, I become the Wealthy Bastard.
>
>Thanks, Glotmorf.

Nope, sorry.  Your proposal gets resolved as part of nweek 23, in which the society wasn't created; therefore there's no WBE for you to be made the wealthy bastard of.

Since, according to Mr. A, nweek 23 is now over and nweek 24 has not yet begun, my creation of a society hasn't happened yet, and won't until some time after you've failed to become the wealthy bastard of a nonexistent society.

Sorry, Wonko.

						Glotmorf