Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 Oct 2002 21:10:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] More stuff

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
If I can join OrcTech without leaving vSOI, I submit a Request for Admittance
to OrcTech.
--
bd

I Accept this request. I also make the following changes to the OrcTech charter:
At the end of the first paragrah, add
{{
The Master may at any time designate any members of OrcTech "Next in Line", or remove this designation from a member. If there is no Master of OrcTech, and Orc In A Spacesuit is not a member, whichever member has been Next in Line the longest becomes the new Master. If there are no members Next in Line, the member who has been a member the longest becomes the new Master.
}}
[[Covering succession]]

Replace
{{
and may transfer any resource e may legally tranfer to OrcTech's pools.
}}
with
{{
and any entity may transfer any resource (that e may legally transfer) to OrcTech's pools.
}}
[[I forgot to let others contribute]]

Add to the end of the last paragraph
{{
Orc In A Spacesuit, if e is not a member of OrcTech, may join at any time by stating eir desire to do so.
}}
[[So if I leave for some reason, I can get back in.]]

Orc In A Spacesuit
is building his Empire.