Baron von Skippy baronvonskippy on Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:26:31 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] in other news...

>I convert 99s into 9 points.
>
>I purchase the following 25 Gnomes:
>
>6 Water
>6 Earth
>5 Grain
>3 Summer
>1 Herb
>1 Air
>1 Alien
>1 Fire
>
>I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
>I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.
>I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
>I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.
>I merge a Grain Gnome and an Earth Gnome into a Potato Gnome.
>I merge an Herb Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Tea Gnome.
>I squeeze that Tea Gnome twice.
>I merge a Beer Gnome and a Potato Gnome into an Irish Gnome.
>I merge a Tea Gnome and a Beer Gnome into a British Gnome.
>I merge a British Gnome and an Irish Gnome into a Scottish Gnome.
>I squeeze that Scottish Gnome once.
>
>I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
>I merge a Grape Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Wine Gnome.
>I squeeze that Wine Gnome twice.
>
>I merge a Grain Gnome and an Earth Gnome into a Potato Gnome.
>I merge an Earth Gnome and an Ice Gnome into a Russian Gnome.
>I merge a Potato Gnome and a Russian Gnome into a Vodka Gnome.
>I squueze that Vodka Gnome once.
>
>I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
>I merge a Grape Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Wine Gnome.
>I squeeze that Wine Gnome twice.
>I merge a Wine Gnome and an Air Gnome into a Champagne Gnome.
>I squeeze that Champagne Gnome twice.
>
>I merge a Grain Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Beer Gnome.
>I squeeze that Beer Gnome twice.
>
>***
>I merge a Fire Gnome and a Water Gnome into a Tequila Gnome.
>I squueze that Tequila Gnome twice.
>***
>
>I merge an Earth Gnome and a Summer Gnome into a Grape Gnome.
>I merge an Alien Gnome and a Grape Gnome into a Grape Kool-Aid Gnome.
>I squeeze that Grape Kool-Aid Gnome once.
>
>***
>I merge a Scottish Gnome and a Wine Gnome and a Vodka Gnome and a Champagne
>Gnome and a Beer Gnome and a Tequila Gnome and a Grape Kool-Aid Gnome into
>Purple Jesus Punch Gnome.
>I squeeze that PJP Gnome twice.
>***
>[[ Note by Wonko - the two *** bracketed action sets never happened - BvS
>was out of Water Gnomes as of the first, and thus had no Tequila for the
>second.
>]]
>
>I recognize all of the above actions.
>

>Therefore, I believe things look like this:
>
>Player              Gnome types
>Athena
>Baron von Skippy    Bomb, Ice, Weather, Fire, Scottish[1 hp], Wine[1 hp],
>                     Vodka[1 hp], Grape Kool-Aid[1 hp], Champagne[1 hp],
>                     Beer[1 hp]
>bd                  Air, Bomb (4), Basic (4), Alien (4), Earth, Fire,
> [...]

-Well, bugger, Wonko, you're right. All right, then, I'll fix that later,
like when I have some points... for now the MoG reports that Wonko is
correct. That will be made official when the Game resumes.-

                                                   [[BvS]]