Glotmorf glotmorf on Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:23:37 -0400

[BNomic-Public] Re: [Bnomic-private] in other news...

On 8/25/02 at 4:37 PM Joshua Caudle wrote:

>I can send youa digest of all of the mail from nweek22 nday5 if you need

Should it become necessary, I think I've got all the business and discuss=
 emails from when I joined in nweek 3.  I say this without having=
 researched how big a pain in the butt it'd be to extract it en masse from=
 Calypso, but I've got it.

BTW...I didn't have a backup of the Insta-Ministry either.  I know my=
 Insta-Ruler is at 5, that the Pig is active, and that there are six=
 insta-rules, but beyond that I'll have to mine my mailbox.

						Glotmorf