David E. Smith on 13 Aug 2002 09:37:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] ooh, entropy!

With the addition of three new players in this nweek, the Entropy page
deserves a look by, well, a few people.

Wonko and Glotmorf are into the 3-syllable limit. Baron von Skippy is well
into the 1-syllable range, but that was true before the most recent
additions.

In other news, if whoever it was that had the other mailing lists set up
would send me reminders of their location and disposition, I'll probably
officially make one of 'em a new Public Forum tomorrow, so Joel can have
as much fun moving as I did. ;)

...dave

---- David E. Smith   (Currently homeless in Oregon)
http://www.technopagan.org/     http://metadave.net/