Baron von Skippy on 13 Aug 2002 03:50:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... or something.

-Well, they are /vSOI/ airspeeders. And vSOI players have always gotten discounts on Gnomes. I'm expanding that. (By the way, there's nothing that says vSOI can't have more members. All people have to do is ask.)-

What I mean is, do they appear out of thin air? I cannot support this unless vSOI has to "pay building costs" or something. Yes, I know that vSOI doesn't actually get profits per se, but it doesn't seem right. The same for Gnomes; yes, you've always got discounts, but that doesn't make it right.

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Still counting his Gnomes.

-Gnomes "appear out of thin air." I don't understand what your problem is. I'll tell you, though, in the true capitalist manner, that it looks a lot better to me than it does to you. Besides, this is the first nweek that the Gnome Account has actually hit 100 points. It's been around for a long time. I'm not getting rich off of this, and neither is anyone else. Except for Wonko, that one time, but that doesn't count.-

                                                  -BvS-