Baron von Skippy on 13 Aug 2002 03:20:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] And every beginning has an end somewhere, I think.

Agree with Glotmorf, but otherwise great idea; definitly getting my vote if fixed. Maybe put in a clause where if anyone wins who has a hangover of the ages, they retain full effects when the game starts again. And about the last sentence, just word the prop so nothing else makes it illegal.
-Done and done. There wasn't anything illegal, I was just misinterpreting a different rule. Silly me...-

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Preparing for his next Hangover of the Ages, and very glad that the PGGB will finally be coming to this backwards hole in the galaxy.
-You joined at the right time... I've been preparing for this day for about an nyear. Damn, now I need a new thing to do.-

                                                  -BvS-