Wonko on 12 Aug 2002 23:51:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Why not?

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

>>> Hell, this is too good. I purchase 1 sextillion
>>> (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) (I like saying sextillion) shares each
>> of
>>> Baron von Skippy, bd, and Orc in a Spacesuit.
>>>
>>> I give 1 point each to Baron von Skippy, bd, and Orc in a Spacesuit.
>>>
>>> I'm worth 3 sextillion and 500 BNS on paper. Cool. I think I'll go buy a
>>> continent.
>>
>> I hereby announce that I will not return any money to circulation until a)
>> this loophole has been fixed and b) all these billions of free stocks have
>> been destroyed. I might note that all your stock is worthless unless the
>> Bank backs it, which it can't until I let it.
>>
>> Have a nice day.
>>
>> --
>> Wonko
>>

>> P.S. The results of the Wealthy Bastard Joke Contest have been tallied.
>> Many
>> people are owed money, but I'm not giving up any of it until you all agree
>> to cease this foolishness.
>>
> -So... are you hypocritical, forgetful, or not serious, Mr. 10 billion
> shares of Mithrandir?-

None of the above - I just see no point in returning what I stole just so
somebody else can steal it. I will sacrifice my enormous financial advantage
in order to repair the game. I will not sacrifice my enormous financial
advantage in order to give somebody else an enormous financial advantage.

Have a nice day.

--
Wonko