Baron von Skippy on 12 Aug 2002 03:27:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Still exploiting loopholes b4 my prop closes them all

I drink 1 glass of champagne
I drink 1 glass of champagne
I drink 1 glass of champagne
I drink 1 glass of champagne
I drink 1 glass of champagne

[[Note: the above is permissable as Rule 503 states that all that is necessary to take the above actions is to state I do, and does not require a target glass of champagne. If someone wants to Call For Inquiry on this (again =:D), go right ahead. Also, if these actions do indeed succeed, then I do not become Inebriated, and I do stagger around 5 times at the end of the nweek, and I do gain 5d5 style points, as per rule 503.]]

Orc In A Spacesuit
Current Status: Doing his darndest to exploit all the loopholes he can without breaking the game.

-Eh... I don't care if you feel like getting smashed. uin did that a while back, and I suppose we forgot about the loophole...-

                                                  -BvS-