Glotmorf on 1 Aug 2002 19:52:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] REVISED nweek 21 BALLOT

>Proposal 888/4: Remember Kids, Drink Responsibly (Baron von Skippy)

Shelve.  As entertaining as all this is, the Baron's been, let's face it, getting points for creating objects of dubious use in mass quantity.  And now e wants to be rewarded for creating Towels, which have no current use at all?  Remind me to propose the creation of frobnods next nweek...

>Proposal 889/0: It's not so hard after all (Dan)

No.  Since there's no Rule 156, this is a do-nothing.

>Proposal 890/0: Raw Fish Sans Attitude (Dan)

No, if only because I'd just as soon have the fish gone.  Though going condo with the grid is an interesting idea...

>Proposal 892/1: You know, I can't think of a witty title for this one, so
>                I'll call it the Ministry of Gnomes Proposal (Baron von
>                Skippy)

Yes.

>Proposal 895/0: Chits of Proposal (Wild Card)

No.  Way too rich-get-richer/poor-get-poorer.

>Proposal 908/0: By it float like this and the fish which is not to the
>                hell where there is a value ik ci send (Glotmorf)

It is like that. (Sushese for "yes".)

>Proposal 909/0: Priests (Athena)

Shelve.  One good rock or insta-rule and attendance at temples goes way down.

>Proposal 910/4: Destruction (Athena)

Shelve.  See above.

>Proposal 911/1: Nseasons (The Voice)

Yes.

>Proposal 912/0: I Hate Nomic-Player's Block! (The Voice)

Yes.

>Proposal 913/2: Precipitation (The Voice)

1. Yes.  2. Shelve.  Not sure I'm happy with Sulphur being as equally possible as everything else.  Ten squares of fire is kind of a lot...

>Proposal 914/2: Quit Taking All My Ideas! (The Voice)

Shelve.  Who decides whether Player A's proposal is an infringement on Player B's project?

>Proposal 915/0: Damn, I just got in the shower (Athena)

Hmm.  No.

>Proposal 916/0: TMA 800, you are cleared for liftoff (bd)

Yes.

>Proposal 917/2: Less Is More: Ministries (The Voice)

Yes.

>Proposal 918/0: Cleanup (The Voice)

Abstain.

>Proposal 919/2: Beam me up, scotty (bd)

Yes.

>Proposal 920/0: Sex and the Nomic, Chapter 2 (Glotmorf)

Yes.  15.

>Proposal 921/0: Girl, Your Room is a MESS! And You Don't Even Live Here No
>                More! (M-Tek)

Yes.

>Proposal 922/0: I Still Can Do It! See? I Really Still Can Do It! (M-Tek)

Yes.

>Proposal 923/0: I'll let you out if you're a good boy... (M-Tek)

Yes.

>Proposal 924/0: Hey, I'm a *snort* Gremlin Too! (M-Tek)

Yes.

>Proposal 925/0: Yes, Folks, the Yeti Still Sucks (M-Tek)

Yes.

>Proposal 926/3: B Nomic Stock Exchange (Athena)

Yes, though it still needs work.

>Proposal 927/1: More Is More: The Bank (The Administrator)

No.  Infinite money is Bad in and of itself.  Besides that, if both score and money are infinite, all you're doing is adding a second score system.

>Proposal 928/1: Less Is More: Voting (The Administrator)

Yes.

>Proposal 929/0: Mischievousness (Wild Card)

Yes.

>Proposal 930/0: Infidelity means Orgies too (Wild Card)

No.  I'd like to see societies take a bigger rule, especially if the stock exchange gets started.

>Proposal 931/0: Aphrael, my Goddess (Athena)

No.  You're the only female at the moment.  Something less sex-specific, perhaps.  Or wait for Chapter 5 of Sex and the Nomic...:)

>Proposal 932/0: The Void (Wonko)

Yes. "Wonko go down the hoooooole..."

>Proposal 933/0: Great Heights (Wonko)

Yes.  Interesting.

>Proposal 934/0: Entropic Attractions (Wonko)

Yes.  Entropy just sucks, doesn't it? :)

>Proposal 935/0: Cleaning up after myself (Wonko)

Shelve.  Mine came first, so there.

>Proposal 936/0: Need a hand? (Wonko)

Yes.  I can think of more hands, too.

>Proposal 937/0: Nweek 21 Insta-Prop (House Grem)

Yes.