Baron von Skippy on 29 Jul 2002 01:22:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Voice was right, this is going somewhere... but where?

>FRATPARTY
>__-OH Groups and Purple Sugar Water Mixed in a Trash Can__ {*Alcoholic*}
>Purple Jesus Punch is an alcoholic beverage whose quantity is measured in
>Ounces and Containers. When a player recieves a Purple Jesus Punch, that
>player recieves a Container of Purple Jesus Punch with 2d4 Ounces of
>Purple
>Jesus Punch in it. When a player drinks Purple Jesus Punch, they do so by
>Ounces, not by Containers, although they may choose to drink the entire
>Container in one go. For each Ounce of Purple Jesus Punch a player drinks,
>1d5 is rolled. An Ounce of Purple Jesus Punch raises a player's BAC by 2,
>lowers eir charm by 4, and, if the roll came up 1, 2, or 3, raises eir
>Style
>by 2, and, if the roll came up 4 or 5, lowers eir Style by 2.
>FRATPARTY
>}}

I gather the term "purple jesus punch" is local to your fraternity, or some movie I thankfully didn't see? I've heard of trash can punch before, but "purple jesus punch" makes me think of Jim Jones' Kool-Aid.

						Glotmorf

-I'm not a frat boy... I have no idea who says it, but it's supposed to be the sort of thing that you drink and see Jesus, hence the name. Any more questions?-

                                                  -BvS-