David E. Smith on 28 Jul 2002 19:14:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Money

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, Jonathan David Amery wrote:

>  Dave - feel free to disagree with me about the operation of my rule,
> but I'd *intended* that each player's 500BNS came out of the 5mil that
> the Bank had.

As there haven't yet been any transactions done with the money, and I'm
hoping to get rid of the whole 5mil limitation anyway, it's arguably a
moot point. :)

The proposal could be read either way, I think, but since it was yours,
and since it has no real effect at this point, what the hell. Consider it
rectified.

...dave