Baron von Skippy on 20 Jul 2002 02:52:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 20 BALLOT

> -Didn't I give a higher offer? I never said I'd accept a lower offer, I only > said to give them to me, so I lower my offer, and eventually the two numbers
> get to be the same number, eh?-
>
>                                                    -BvS-

It would have been easier for all concerned if instead of selfishly trying
to see how much you could take us for you had set a reasonable salary from
the beginning.  Maybe then we wouldn't have lost intrest quite so soon.

Dan

-Look, it's not my fault that you and Wonko came up with a half dozen scams, okay? Such things are beneath me, whether or not you believe that. Whether you believe me doesn't really matter to me, but it is the truth. And I'm not the only one looking to "see how much I can take you for." I recall an offer of 1. 1 point. What's that? That's nothing. And how much work is it? God, I spent two hours last night hammering out problems with the Quest with Glotmorf. It is possible for two players to have a rapid-fire e-mail exchange. And don't call me selfish. That the current request is higher than anyone else's means little to me. Someone's gotta be highest. So it's me. So what?-

                                                  -BvS-