Dan Waldron on 20 Jul 2002 02:31:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 20 BALLOT

> -Didn't I give a higher offer? I never said I'd accept a lower offer, I only
> said to give them to me, so I lower my offer, and eventually the two numbers
> get to be the same number, eh?-
>
>                                                    -BvS-

It would have been easier for all concerned if instead of selfishly trying
to see how much you could take us for you had set a reasonable salary from
the beginning.  Maybe then we wouldn't have lost intrest quite so soon.

Dan