Baron von Skippy on 18 Jul 2002 20:57:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday morning)

Glotmorf rules on CFI874. (The reason UIN isn't listed as being "on leave"
is because e clearly isn't on leave -- e's been voting and everything...
I'm allowed to adjust a player's actions to a game-legal form, subject to
complaint within three days or so. There was an implied "I'm Off Leave"
when Wonko first cast votes in UIN's name, several weeks ago.)
-Lawyers... we're all lawyers here... the main purpose of my CFI was that he HASN'T voted, Wonko has. Glotmorf got me on my claim that he didn't declare himself on leave when he did. Neener neener Garbage Collection. I'll rerelease it later.-

                                                  -BvS-