Baron von Skippy on 6 Jul 2002 04:42:05 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] my votes

842 no -- It's a scam.  BvS has an INSTANT WIN if this passes.
-I suppose I can't convince you. I don't care for cheesy little scams. Big clever things (say, Wonko blowing Entropy through the roof), those I approve of. But buying, dropping, and picking up a Gnome 500 times? I don't even get paid for that. Buying several hundred random Gnomes and squeezing the life out of them? Tedious and low. If (and when?) I win this Game, I want it to be a memorably clever win, not a cheap shot. *sigh* I remember the way my firt Nomic Game ended... several people strongarmed a proposal through which gave all of them a win. Not cool. Such things are not my style. I'm too naive to have given up on fair play. Of course, I doubt anyone will believe that this isn't an act, which is a pity, as it isn't. Can you at least vote SHELVE if you're so dead set against it?-

                                                      -BvS-