Dan Waldron on 6 Jul 2002 04:41:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 19 VOTES

> -I don't like the way this is headed... here's my plea, then. If you don't
> like it, vote SHELVE, so I can fix it (no salary caps unlss you want a cap
> on how many actions I recognize), and stop naming scams already. Seriously,
> not one of these had occurred to me until they were outlined. I'm not doing
> this to pull a lame scam which involves hundreds of repetitions of a few
> actions. Too dull. I wouldn't be worth the one point of Respect I'd get.
> Sheesh. I'm doing this because I intend to try to make there be a lot of
> Gnome actions per nweek, enough that Dave might be happy to get them out of
> his hands.-
>
>                                                    -BvS-

If you want my vote next nweek, you 'll have to put in a salary cap.  I'm
not going to vote for something that gives away a potentially unlimited
number of points.  Especially if you are intending to increase the number
of gnome-related actions generally.

Dan