Wonko on 3 Jul 2002 00:54:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Off the Wall of Titles, into the Gamestate

Quoth bd,

> On Tuesday 02 July 2002 1:46 pm, Baron von Skippy wrote:
>> I change my ridiculously long name to the still ridiculous but shorter
>> "Baron von Skippy, Spoilsport and Wielder of Duct Tape."
>>
>> [[So there, Wonko.]]
>
> For claiming to have a title that is not recognized on the LON, I give the
> Baron a Kick in the Ass.

Won't work - it's already been established that parts of one's name don't
count as attempts to title oneself. In fact, the 'titles not on the LON'
thing has about as much stopping power as a wall of tissues on a freeway -
unless you actually state of yourself that you have a title, and call it a
title, and it's not a title on the LON, then you can't get kicked for it.

--
Wonko
Lord of the Gnome Scam