Glotmorf on 18 Jun 2002 03:12:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal Number Two

On 6/17/02 at 11:03 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>

>> This would slow down GremBall a bit (not that we've played that much of
>it
>> recently, but still), since up to now the thrown gremlin is in the
>target's
>> possession at the moment e says e catches it.  Some provision for this
>to cut
>> the two days short, perhaps?
>>

>It doesn't really make sense for objects to move faster if somebody's
>waiting to catch 'em, does it?

Didn't you once accuse me of applying physics to a non-physical phenomenon? :)  I thought the point of this was to give a time limit for resolution of events.  But if the event is resolved early, by someone catching the thrown object, why not let it be resolved then rather than have the catcher have to wait the extra day for the caught thing to "physically arrive"?

						Glotmorf