David E. Smith on 14 Jun 2002 22:59:20 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Mega-Proposal

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Dan Waldron wrote:

> Here it is.  I'll wait for the next ballot because I think there might
> still be corrections.  But I think it's almost done now.  I still need to
> check it over and make sure that the refresh prop. didn't break anything.

Yup... You try to repeal Rule 33 twice (once in item 1, once in item 3).

And the Administrator's duties rule should probably name me as the
Administrator, otherwise we don't have one and it gets REAL ugly from
there.

And at least one of your proposals says "Rule XXXX" instead of, well,
whatever it should say.

There may be more, but that's from a fifteen-second skim.

...dave