David E. Smith on 13 Jun 2002 05:26:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Slumbering Giant

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Dan Waldron wrote:

> Sorry.  That particular post doesn't trash rule 0.  Rule 0 has been
> trashed since the beginning.  I'm presently at work on a full scam which
> will take advantage of this.  It may be that only players who have
> submitted refresh proposals are able to take advantage of my loophole, in
> which case I will have to wait for the next Emergency.

Depends on the loophole. :)

I don't have r0 handy, but I don't think there's anything preventing you
from submitting a Refresh Proposal at this point. It won't be on the
ballot, obviously, but I believe you can actually make the proposal.

Rule 0 is loaded with imprecise wording and loopholes, actually. I think
the only thing keeping the whole game from shaking apart at this point is
good intentions.

...dave