Dan Waldron on 13 Jun 2002 05:22:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Slumbering Giant

> I don't think we need to go quite that far -- in the game before things
> went truly zany, uin (aka Slumbering Giant 1) gave full proxy privileges
> to Wonko. So it'd be legal, and I'll allow it (even though it probably
> means eir Refresh Prop passes and mine doesn't).

Sorry.  That particular post doesn't trash rule 0.  Rule 0 has been
trashed since the beginning.  I'm presently at work on a full scam which
will take advantage of this.  It may be that only players who have
submitted refresh proposals are able to take advantage of my loophole, in
which case I will have to wait for the next Emergency.

Dan Waldron
ICQ 57894467