Wonko the Sane on 6 Jun 2002 15:34:50 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: DimShip rewrite

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: DimShip rewrite
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 21:00:16 -0400

On 6/5/02 at 7:06 PM Wonko the Sane wrote:

>I would suggest leaving the actual legislation to the Standard Rules - use
>the Emergency Refreshes just to make the game work again. I like the
>'restart the nweek' bit, but why not just add "Players may not use Trash
>Cans or DimShips" to the rules, then fix everything else via standard
>proposals?

I guess it's not that urgent to fix DimShips now, since no one can afford them anyway...unless there's another scam hiding out there somewhere. But the recycle prize is a simple change. If it can be done now, why occupy the bandwidth with the Clock on?

						Glotmorf

I guess fixing trash cans is okay, but I'd suggest just banning the production of DimShips until you've fixed the rule.