Glotmorf on 30 May 2002 04:29:27 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal

On 5/29/02 at 7:12 PM Dan Waldron wrote:

>The following is a new proposal
>
>{{
>__Introducing Physical Law__

This is gonna take some thought...thought undistracted by the panic going on around me. :)  You might do well to either wait for this to happen next nweek, or restructure it as an A La Carte Prop with cascading dependence between the items.

BTW...do you see your use of the word "Charter" as compatible or incompatible with my use?

And did you want to throw in as part of your definitions a reference to an online dictionary?

						Glotmorf